Eden Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoka 2

+8
KuroBlack
John
Edo
Tsuyoshii
Tai!
Ward
Azeriox
Ando
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Yoka 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoka 2

Post by John Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Perhaps he is better than a lot of people since he has been playing a lot more in comparison to other people but he is known to be overrated. There isn't one player who is better than kefje or uigyi or kirby here so I don't understand why you think you are all better than them.

John
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:17 pm

no limit overrates itself
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:18 pm

''I don't understand why you think you are ALL better than them''

Excuse me?

John. You've been a nice guy all the time we've played. Now that you're hanging around with those random turkish friends of you, you got completely brainwashed? Wtf is wrong with you.

And also for the other people who are talking about these ''top-players sh*t stuff''. Stop bothering about them. You guys are ''fighting'' about people you've not seen playing against eachother. ffs.

Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Ward wrote:no limit overrates itself

Really? No Limit beat Mayhem in tourny, and let me just remind you who the players are

Action, Horror, Miae and Model. Overrated?

They also beat Led Zepellin in toruny 11-3, a comfortable win.

2nd round was against Vision, and lost 7-10. If you watched the replay it was a close game indeed. Still you talk as if No Limit are questers, but look at all you Eden Garden people ego them when you're not even close to them. I wouldn't normally do this but you opened the door for it.

John
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:51 pm

we never compared eden garden with no limit.

HOWEVER, your only talking about no limit in a main lineup and your overviewing eden garden in total. While edens main lineup doesnt even play anymore. YET i never lost to no limit in cw. So i dont get your point.
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:23 pm

I don't even care anymore, it's pointless aruging since I only have myself to defend.

John
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Let me clear something here. I'm not talking about Eden Garden, but about No Limit and as i myself saw playing and played against when CW actually was interesting, and at that time they were nowhere near being good or close to. Now that CW died and old players quit, just look yourself at the top 20 hall of fame 2009. Then and only then, i've seen No Limit playing. That time i was in Artifact and then Arashi, and i seriously never considered them as being any good taking the fact that we won 95% of the CW against them, and i never even really cared about taking SS against No Limit, because it never really mattered to me. I'm not egoing No Limit, but when they all talk bullsh!t and overrates themselves, it's kinda get annoying on the long term. I mean, they woke up when CW was completely dead and then call themselves good, that's stupid.

For the tourny round against the Aussies, you should take in fact that they always been playing with NA's and EU's . Back when clans were Amazon and Elemental and Mutuality. They play better around EUs and NAs, as for Yuna Scent P Duck and Model. Even the Aussies knows 4 of them in a lineup wasn't the best idea, since they all been playing in diff lineup the previous tournies and did better. Their teamwork works only if the pings are different in their own team.
For LedZepplin', it was JaiC's clan full of second class spanish or tugas, the clan that i would have considered good to beat in tourny in Collapse , Zigurath Zelgadis JaiC and another spanish dude. LedZepplin didn't even have the lineup they wanted dude to Zig and Zelgadis quitting GunZ, but i don't remember No Limit playing against LedZeplplin.....

AND, i never said Eden Garden is better than No Limit , but the thing is , when we were CW'ing, we havn't seen them around , only in 2009 when i played in Artifact and then again, they didn't prove me your point. Obviously it isn't a bad clan, but they overrated themselves after playing in tourny. Oh and i'm sorry but these people from Winland or No Limit are no match , the only one i would say is good is probably kefje, but for the others, just NO. I ain't egoing No Limit at all, but i can tell that the possible best lineup in Eden is pretty decent, even if i'm a washed up CW player.

Rising into the top when GunZ was dead, isn't something to take to make your point valid.

All these HeadShooT / Winland / No Limit generation are no match to the "top players" . You are talking about Kirbyface uigy or w/e comparing them to the top players? You have issues.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Ando wrote:Let me clear something here. I'm not talking about Eden Garden, but about No Limit and as i myself saw playing and played against when CW actually was interesting, and at that time they were nowhere near being good or close to. Now that CW died and old players quit, just look yourself at the top 20 hall of fame 2009. Then and only then, i've seen No Limit playing. That time i was in Artifact and then Arashi, and i seriously never considered them as being any good taking the fact that we won 95% of the CW against them, and i never even really cared about taking SS against No Limit, because it never really mattered to me. I'm not egoing No Limit, but when they all talk bullsh!t and overrates themselves, it's kinda get annoying on the long term. I mean, they woke up when CW was completely dead and then call themselves good, that's stupid.

For the tourny round against the Aussies, you should take in fact that they always been playing with NA's and EU's . Back when clans were Amazon and Elemental and Mutuality. They play better around EUs and NAs, as for Yuna Scent P Duck and Model. Even the Aussies knows 4 of them in a lineup wasn't the best idea, since they all been playing in diff lineup the previous tournies and did better. Their teamwork works only if the pings are different in their own team.
For LedZepplin', it was JaiC's clan full of second class spanish or tugas, the clan that i would have considered good to beat in tourny in Collapse , Zigurath Zelgadis JaiC and another spanish dude. LedZepplin didn't even have the lineup they wanted dude to Zig and Zelgadis quitting GunZ, but i don't remember No Limit playing against LedZeplplin.....

AND, i never said Eden Garden is better than No Limit , but the thing is , when we were CW'ing, we havn't seen them around , only in 2009 when i played in Artifact and then again, they didn't prove me your point. Obviously it isn't a bad clan, but they overrated themselves after playing in tourny. Oh and i'm sorry but these people from Winland or No Limit are no match , the only one i would say is good is probably kefje, but for the others, just NO. I ain't egoing No Limit at all, but i can tell that the possible best lineup in Eden is pretty decent, even if i'm a washed up CW player.

Rising into the top when GunZ was dead, isn't something to take to make your point valid.

All these HeadShooT / Winland / No Limit generation are no match to the "top players" . You are talking about Kirbyface uigy or w/e comparing them to the top players? You have issues.

Finally a usefull reply.

Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:36 pm

It's stupid how you go on about how good you were due to the fact u've been playing for so many years. Eden OBVIOUSLY would have beaten Mayhem, I mean they are aussie legends... If more people rather than me were into this discussion, a lot would have changed by now. I can't be fcking asked to argue anymore because no one understands a thing.

John
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:41 pm

say whaaaaat?
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:53 pm

John wrote:It's stupid how you go on about how good you were due to the fact u've been playing for so many years. Eden OBVIOUSLY would have beaten Mayhem, I mean they are aussie legends... If more people rather than me were into this discussion, a lot would have changed by now. I can't be fcking asked to argue anymore because no one understands a thing.

I have no idea why you are bringing all of this to Eden, as i said, i'm only talking by myself and for myself, my opinion and NOT EDEN's opinion. No idea what grudge you hold on Eden, i have no idea when it turned to be Eden Vs No Limit/Winland or any other 2009 gen clans.

And you are saying things that i didn't say . When did i say and implyied:

Eden OBVIOUSLY would have beaten Mayhem

And you talk of them like Aussies legend, but everyone in GunZ knows why and in which teams they play well, they weren't fools to pick an Aussie over Transvestor in Elemental and picked Energy to play with them in Mutuality. Their lineup was obviously the wrong choice, you probably don't know that much about Aussies playing with NA's and EU's because you are stuck to No Limit winning. The are Aussie legend, but they raised to the top because they played better among NAs and EUs,
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeriox Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:08 am

Euhm.. Ando you still haven`t kicked me..
Azeriox
Azeriox
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://azeriox.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeriox Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Famous People
Citizen – Creator of GZF. Used as the medium that spread ego even farther than it would have in game.
Kraise – Believed to have brought K-Style to IgunZ meaning he was best of his time.
Guntrix – Awesome moderator of IGunZ. Worked against hackers and gave nice prizes to winners of tournies .
HolyForce – Locust Plague. Worst hack to hit GunZ. Made many quit but some came back.
Vash – Insane spammer of GZF. Also known as Sanosuke. He still visits GZF even though he puts his status as invisible.
Confucius/Yong – Creator of clan that has the most Tournament wins.
Gosu – Won first Tourny which gave him an ego boost equal to that of Goku's power level. Posted the first real SS Bomb which gave the GunZ community the boost it needed to destroy itself even further.
Toktok – One of the best known 1v1 players.
Dexgod – Made anti-hack and ijji GunZ launcher. One of few hackers who actually helped the good guys! Made triviabot which was the best thing ever.
Legion – Creator of GZE. Great piece of software to help you in picking sets. Most people used to get max HP/AP but cool people like me used it to look good.
flaminchimp1 – Cause it's my list and anyone who matters knows me one way or another.
[F]HiaTa – made one of the most successful and respected clans. No one had beef with them unless they were faggots or until they started using Buffer Overrun but that's another story...
Divine Rose - Trolled people into thinking he was a girl. Q_Q. But he's cool.
Omega & -Henrietta- - For their very fun scrim events that they did.
Rang (Platinum) - Great 1v1 Player. So I hear.
Archetype - Known for his widely used config.
Rain - Won 3/4 of of first 4 Ijji tournaments. The only ones that mattered. Beast rocketeer.

Upper Class Players*
SEAMO
Glide
-Henrietta-
0mega
Ncsu
Narasect
Divine Rose
Ur Mother
Tetsuo
Flair (more in the past)
Gilgilgil
Zzang
Purple-Duck
Zombie
Sparrow
Fujimi
Twonka (by request XD. Helped me lots with list <3)
Esprite
Musa
Sol
FireArrows
Afrit
Model
SSYou
[F]Aphro
Microbe
BoxGirl
Sailgun (I hate you)
Archetype (Apparently listed twice but I don't know his other name Q_Q)
Alinda
CO5INE
Colt 45
Creigh Z
Experiment
Germ
Golfball
WaDaFack
Kano
Korean
White Widow
alltoblame
Satsujin
Ra
Genre
Panoptes
Nicorobin
Setsuka
Amon
Bankai (I love you! Come back to me <3)
ApplePie
Lemonade (trying to keep Ocean alive)
Ssoulle
MosNanDa
Scent
TrickZ
Hermes
Burgz
J A P A N
ThingX
Frankdatank777
Rempic
ShadowSkullz
Quagsire
CatNup
GunTech
Pheerful
-Hinata- (Leader of polse)
Interceptor
kekokeko (extremely underrated. Never bought/wore prems and owned 90% of gunz)
Hinata (Standard)
Kustomize
HerbalTea
BoxGirl
EmmaWatson
Yoshio
uhock
J A P A N
Carnality
Knossos
Orgasm
Formaldehyde
Pacen
RuVe
Tyche (Best 1v1er of 2007)
[0_o]
Fachion
JunSa
Zions
Ikkstriknakk
Beyond Death
Hansley
Prise

Super Class Players*
Shot
Yong
Omega
Amazon
Twinkan
Scream (Fryst, Leader of Strike)
Rain
Dramatic
Flippy
Mr-Eko/Five
icey pain
[F]HiaTa
heybabyY
asdfdsfsd
Wargasm
Beyond Power
VenoM (said I'm Nr2. He's a truth teller)
Sorrow
Dirty Dancer
Ariej
Flamekiller
Snuwfer Aubi (also got an ego boost from winning a tourny)
Cerb3rus (only in swords. Doubt he could even pull out a gun)
ShotGun (where he go?)
Screwy
Natsumi
Bunkai
Transvestor ([F]Best, beast lead and 1v1)
Energy
SoSo
Nicene
Babyloc (How did I forget this beast? Wtf. Early Ijji/late IGunZ (?))

*Based off of skills, tournament wins and reputation in certain areas.

Middle Class Players*
Aculard
Vixen
Sachiko
FreeAgent2
Organism
Hymn
Outblasterx
HotShot
Jigsaw
Ancient Myth (hmmmm....)
Plazma
Pitbull
TunaCutter (Good with dagger and spray )
Rufinito (made awesome moogle clan <3. Good guy)
M-Kun
Oxana69
Hansley
Az
Nosjay
Lioni
Rei
619Destiny
Elegy
Blingqueen
Desecration
Fimbul/GunPriest/Arctosa
Certain
Sector
Reduce
CHEPOLINA
Sakebi
Pink Widow
PinkPh0enix
Hectic
Sysushi
Liege
Toad™
Zendavesta
Xianos
Abundance
Wings
Extendo
Sirius (black person internet syndrome)
Kimima®o
Contact
AcceI
A 1 R
Reduce
Yoshi2
Pyro
Elergic
Apollo
Miae
Pallero
R O O
Blacky Scrims (you need a life. Sorry. Hopefully this will be motivation. Always trying to get online ass too)
Roxin (good at movies too)
Animeka (UC. Extremely easy still)
Tango
Tundera
Homesick
Stylistikill

And this list is indeed correct on 90% off the stated mentions.
Azeriox
Azeriox
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://azeriox.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:37 pm

I feel a spamwind coming over.

Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:22 pm

And you copied this list from gzf because?????
dont copy paste a list from gunzfactor. some guy made it and we all should stick to the list?
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:23 pm

GZF list are rigged, biased, just look who is the only EU they picked to judge oldgens, when he stated he started GunZ early 2007..... Tetsuo, the list is definitely innacurate, but most of them are famous, but skill wised, it's deffinitely wrong.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:29 pm

you can only know most of them if you cw allot. And i can tell most of the people on that list shouldnt been in. The question is who made the list. prolly some guy that did 2/1 ratio in cw and named everyone he lost to lol.
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 pm

still i think this list is very offtopic
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:24 pm

No idea why he posed the list, but if it's about the "Aussie legends" , P Duck, Experiment and Scent are listed there.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:48 pm

THIS IS A SHOPPING LIST?????
Edo
Edo
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Roben Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:46 am

OK LET ME STRAIGHTEN SOME THINGS UP.
FACT 1: Lists from GZF ARE FALSE SINCE IM NOT IN ANY OF THEM
FACT 2: I'm Top eu Player and in Eden Garden does that make me Superman? Very Happy
FACT 3: that ego srs made me fell of my char laughing my ass off
FACT 4: People pretend to have knowledge about the past but
lots of memories are lost/vague and told wrong
FACT 5: the only way to get the true full history back which will never happen = you need all players to tell their past story. ok ok
FACT 6: I'm hungry
FACT 7: Stop argueing already, makes me yawn
FACT 8: Top eu players doesnt necassarily have to beat anyone in Eden especially not now in these days anything could happen.
FACT 9: My ego was purely selfbased for boosting my noobness so don't take it personal.
Roben
Roben
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Rest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:32 am

Wait wow what? Why does this thing say I'm the real dramatic lmao wtf? I accshared with him yes, but I never claimed that I'm the real one, btw, azeriox if you're ayeshi, it wasnt me kickin u in EG, so why tell lies bout me?
Rest
Rest
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3