Eden Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoka

+3
Maxlol
Tsuyoshii
Ando
7 posters

Go down

Yoka Empty Yoka

Post by Ando Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:23 pm

So, what's up with everyone from the clan Kraze complaining about you egoing them constantly???

I mean, even if i dislike 90% of them and some UCs, i'm not gonna tolerate that. You better give me some rational explanation because i can't just tolerate that. You are just turning into a second Maikel.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Yoka Empty Re: Yoka

Post by Tsuyoshii Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:41 pm

sad but true.
Tsuyoshii
Tsuyoshii
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxlol Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:54 pm

lol im not surprised , i play zerker and suddenly 2 shots dead every time im like WHAT LOL oh its a Kraze member but i dont say anything i just say ns and keep playing lolbut im sure it eventualy pissed some ppl in eden that play zerker but guys ignore them they aint good so theres no point for their win

Maxlol

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeriox Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:31 pm

I`ll leave EG and just say hi to you guys on the forums.
Whatsup with Kraze?
First off all every time i kill one of them i get a whole load off comment over me like:
Ez cancer kid bla bla bla EG sucks bla bla .. then when i 1v1 them and they lose they get more pissed bla bla + they wanted me to get kicked from EG coase they hope i`ll feel really bad about it... ( wich is allitle true )
I just cant keep my mouth shut when they do things like that..+ i havent been on Gunz since euhm last weekend saterday i thinkk... i boomed my HDD.
I would send you the screenshots yet i can`t anymore now.

Ando reply to this post please give me your oppinion and then i`ll just leave after we talked.

I`m quiting gunz anyway ( sick of the players,constant Ucing sh*t players,hacker,inactive community,promissed updates wich never come... and a whole lot more.
Also i`m very frustraded since i lost my dad one and a half weeks ago.
He got in a car accedent and has permanent brain damage. ( meens he can`t talk anymore ).

Just totally sick of it of all life games and all the other sh*t.
Be in my situation and see how you would feel!
Azeriox
Azeriox
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://azeriox.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxlol Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Azeriox wrote:I`ll leave EG and just say hi to you guys on the forums.
Whatsup with Kraze?
First off all every time i kill one of them i get a whole load off comment over me like:
Ez cancer kid bla bla bla EG sucks bla bla .. then when i 1v1 them and they lose they get more pissed bla bla + they wanted me to get kicked from EG coase they hope i`ll feel really bad about it... ( wich is allitle true )
I just cant keep my mouth shut when they do things like that..+ i havent been on Gunz since euhm last weekend saterday i thinkk... i boomed my HDD.

Ando reply to this post please give me your oppinion and then i`ll just leave after we talked.

I`m quiting gunz anyway ( sick of the players,constant Ucing sh*t players,hacker,inactive community,promissed updates wich never come... and a whole lot more.
He got in a car accedent and has permanent brain damage. ( meens he can`t talk anymore ).

im sorry bout ur dad but i wouldnt even play gunz if something like that would happen to me tfu tfu tfu.

Maxlol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:26 pm

Azeriox wrote:I`ll leave EG and just say hi to you guys on the forums.
Whatsup with Kraze?

That's totally understandable, but it's a game, it's not like if someone would talk trash to you in real life, i don't understand why some people would mix online and real life.
Anyway, you don't have to leave Eden for that, but just work on it ?

I just cant keep my mouth shut when they do things like that

You should know that when you keep your mouth shut, that makes them mad, and they get even more pissed when you ignore them. If they ask you for a 1v1, if you say "yes", then just say "yes" , be quiet during the 1v1, drop him, take SS, win with class, and trust me, he will be even more mad.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyoshii Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:42 pm

u dont even have to say Yes on a 1v1.
u even Drop them by Ignore.
Tsuyoshii
Tsuyoshii
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by KuroBlack Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Kraze, is that Mark's clan? Or was it Grave? I don't know but. TBH, clans in Quest servers don't interest me anymore. Just get over it and have fun in Eden.

Laughing is the best medicine, see every issue from the optimistic perspective helps the most.

Ignore them. Smile
KuroBlack
KuroBlack
Food Thief
Food Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeriox Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:45 am

I got sick of this game anyway.
I did ego Kraze but not before they did that to me.
Right now 9:40 pm im going to town to send my HDD to a recovery center.
Since there photos on it with me and dad.
So they will also recover my gunz replays and screenshots ( over 5 k of SS and replays all together.)
Just see what they do and how i reply. They wait till the exact right moment to take there screenshots just so they seem to be proper and i`m the only ego in the room... Well that`s gunz what ever i`m gone play WOW and LOL and i`ll come back to gunz in a few months and see iff things have changed.
I`m namechanging all 5 of my accounts atm so your clan won`t be harmed by this. However iff you guys tell others who i was ( the name might get bad again). ( you will know since when i namechange you`ll see a change on the members board.)
Few more days till my HDD then i`ll login one making the namechanged permanent and then it`s all done. ( Ando can then tell others he kicked me and all that ).
Tired off it all.
Azeriox
Azeriox
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by KuroBlack Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:47 am

Very Happy, This is life lol'd. But if I ever do get into a position like yours, I always think there's people who by far are in a worser state than me. I'm not trying to sound divine by making myself seem angel-optimistic like.
But, GunZ Players have a tendacy to forget that it's a game. For fun. Lol.

So, you shouldn't be tired of it, shouldn't be unhappy, and shouldn't be interupted in any way. In the worse case, start again lol.
KuroBlack
KuroBlack
Food Thief
Food Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeriox Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:56 am

I already have starded all over. ( yet i namechanged Yoka and lvl`d it up as fast as i could so people would not recognise it.. + i changed my play style.. wich actually made me a better player...I think i found out a glitch... I can now RS as if i shoot once ULTRA fast..
Azeriox
Azeriox
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Roben Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:56 am

God you guys bring so much bad sad negative energy/karma blabla
the only 1 giving a good example obviously is Rachel.
Stop making excuses stop making a fool of urself stop egoing stop accusing eachother stop argueing and MOVE ON already like srs u should be like
screw them? You know what I get everyday?? they always gang me cus im a male or they think im noob or w/e Their always like your ez blabla and you gifted to join arashi and ez'st arashi blabla and you suck male bla.
Sometimes i say something back which is either not srs or just agreeing with what their saying you all should ''even me'' realise this is just a game
People cant hurt you with words unless it gets personal which it cant get unless u told them ur lifestory but ye. just ignore the ''faggots'' and get on with it already it just makes me go badsadfailnoob if everyones gonna get so negative so ignore them be positive make some lame jokes no one laughs about like me and you should be fine.
cus remember its not about the people u cant get along with
but the people u CAN get along with.
just try to go in a room with friends and if theres ONLY a game with no friends and only faggots just suck it up and ignore the crap
Roben
Roben
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 am

Roben wrote:God you guys bring so much bad sad negative energy/karma blabla
the only 1 giving a good example obviously is Rachel.
Stop making excuses stop making a fool of urself stop egoing stop accusing eachother stop argueing and MOVE ON already like srs u should be like
screw them? You know what I get everyday?? they always gang me cus im a male or they think im noob or w/e Their always like your ez blabla and you gifted to join arashi and ez'st arashi blabla and you suck male bla.
Sometimes i say something back which is either not srs or just agreeing with what their saying you all should ''even me'' realise this is just a game
People cant hurt you with words unless it gets personal which it cant get unless u told them ur lifestory but ye. just ignore the ''faggots'' and get on with it already it just makes me go badsadfailnoob if everyones gonna get so negative so ignore them be positive make some lame jokes no one laughs about like me and you should be fine.
cus remember its not about the people u cant get along with
but the people u CAN get along with.
just try to go in a room with friends and if theres ONLY a game with no friends and only faggots just suck it up and ignore the crap

You talk like if we havn't been doing this for ages?
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:41 am

yeah "Ignore Robben"
Edo
Edo
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Roben Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Who said i was talking about you or edo or ward maybe i was talking to rachel and dave or maybe i was talking to myself YOU NEVAR KNO
Roben
Roben
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:02 pm

Ignore Robben ^2
Edo
Edo
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down