Eden Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Ando
Tai!
Heromic
Edo
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

new member - Page 2 Empty Re: new member

Post by Ando Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:39 pm

It's true lol, it was around 2007, because the clan had 65 members lool! I had to restrict access to members.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:56 pm

I've read all your post(Accept the one of Roben, because it's horrible long Very Happy).

We(Eden Garden)/Admins/ando are denying the 'new' people who filled in an application form, because ''we'' said that Eden Garden was closed.
I don't want to be rude to Edo, because I don't know which rules you made when Eden Garden started. But he invited a person, who didn't register at this forum yet, and didn't introduce himself.
In my eyes, I should say that the nice people who filled in an application and are active could join at first, instead of the guy that Edo invited to the clan.

Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Heromic Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:07 pm

@offtopic Ando i did send a private message to you a while ago could you plz answer that Smile ty
Heromic
Heromic
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Warrior wrote:I've read all your post(Accept the one of Roben, because it's horrible long Very Happy).

We(Eden Garden)/Admins/ando are denying the 'new' people who filled in an application form, because ''we'' said that Eden Garden was closed.
I don't want to be rude to Edo, because I don't know which rules you made when Eden Garden started. But he invited a person, who didn't register at this forum yet, and didn't introduce himself.
In my eyes, I should say that the nice people who filled in an application and are active could join at first, instead of the guy that Edo invited to the clan.

The difference is that Edo never used his invite that he had since 2007. Now he uses it, and he DOESN'T NEED my "good to go" for that, i have no word on it, it's an old rule. For the invites now, we(admins or me and an admin) discuss if it's ok and right to invite.
Anyway, invites has always been unfair for the players asking to join, but like Ward told you guys, we can't invite everysingle player that wants to join orregisters on the forum, and since the forum isn't released publicly on massive other forums or ijji links, it's hard for everyone to find it.
Now, it's the same , if Spitfire wants to use his invite, i can't have a word on it, it's just an 'old member' advantage.
Now stop arguing, we all got your point guys, but it ain't gonna change old rules.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:10 pm

''i add years ago a friend that is not playing anymore (and he had a good skills)''.

Nevermind. I am not going to ''snitch'' or make a fight about this subject.

And no, it's not arguing. It's giving my opinion.

Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:39 am

Like i said.

Oh, i'm not kicking him, i think everyone is free to have his opinion tho

But the matter is that it will lead to an argue it it continues, 2 pages is enough AND, the way the member speek their opinions looks like they look for an argument, when there is no need, because AS THE LEADER, i say, NO NEED , since i won't change the old rule.

Long time i havn't used the "leader" stuff.... feel like so powerfull !! AHAHAHAH!!!!!
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahangsj Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:09 pm

Ando wrote:Like i said.

Oh, i'm not kicking him, i think everyone is free to have his opinion tho

But the matter is that it will lead to an argue it it continues, 2 pages is enough AND, the way the member speek their opinions looks like they look for an argument, when there is no need, because AS THE LEADER, i say, NO NEED , since i won't change the old rule.

Long time i havn't used the "leader" stuff.... feel like so powerfull !! AHAHAHAH!!!!!
LOL leader new member - Page 2 277371
Mahangsj
Mahangsj
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Well, if someone doesn't like how i lead the clan, he can feel free to leave it.

It was just my opinion. I wasn't looking for an argument at all.

Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2