Eden Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Ando
Tai!
Heromic
Edo
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

new member Empty new member

Post by Edo Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:09 pm

i clanned Astorean lvl 39 - dont kick him, his a good guy. That's all.
Edo
Edo
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

new member Empty Re: new member

Post by Heromic Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Edo wrote:i clanned Astorean lvl 39 - dont kick him, his a good guy. That's all.

D: guess this is an exception because i thought invites were closed a well maybe i am just jealous

Rolling Eyes
Heromic
Heromic
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Tai! Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Lol Edo! Why so nice o.O

Tai!
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Well, he is a good guy, knows pinkhere from years
I didnt use my invite so i used now for him
Im an Admin and i can add who i want, if ando accept.
Edo
Edo
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:30 am

I'm ok with it, you are admin after all.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahangsj Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Edo wrote:i clanned Astorean lvl 39 - dont kick him, his a good guy. That's all.
... is this a joke ? i played him yesterday he cant even hit properly rofl he isnt that nice if as u think LOL and u add him thatss bullsjit men

Last edited by Mahangsj on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mahangsj
Mahangsj
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roben Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:42 pm

a good guy doesn't necassarily have to mean good with skills
it might refer to being a nice and friendly guy
Roben
Roben
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:49 pm

well ijji is dying - gunz is dying - ando is dying (cirrhosis of the liver) AHAH

so - i think - we dont need uber pros on clan, and i dont see them around gunz from 2 years - we are just a friendly clan with nice ppl. Thats all.
Edo
Edo
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahangsj Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Edo wrote:well ijji is dying - gunz is dying - ando is dying (cirrhosis of the liver) AHAH

so - i think - we dont need uber pros on clan, and i dont see them around gunz from 2 years - we are just a friendly clan with nice ppl. Thats all.
so ijji dies why dont u invite everyone that want to join ? rofl
Mahangsj
Mahangsj
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:56 pm

i just invite nice ppl - and he didnt ask to me to join O.o
Edo
Edo
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahangsj Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Edo wrote:i just invite nice ppl - and he didnt ask to me to join O.o
LOL he did asked u and me i was also in that tdm remember rofl cmn u just added him because u feeled pity about him lol Arrow
Mahangsj
Mahangsj
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:34 pm

ando, where is saggi?
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Edo wrote:well ijji is dying - gunz is dying - ando is dying (cirrhosis of the liver) AHAH

Oh i have to agree with Mahangsj..

Yes we invite nice people only, but we cant invite everyone thats nice. I have rejected allot of nice people, and even if gunz is dying. the reputation the clan build up in all those years shouldnt be destroyed by adding nice people wtihout skill/potential.
Now i do not know this guy you added at all. this is just my general opinion about adding nice people. Even if we add nice people only i think the ones that are active on this forum(AND NICE)but couldnt join the clan at first, should have a bigger chance at joining then someone from a tdm.
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 pm

I MISS SAGGI ='(, i think we can teach him pretty good stuff, and he seems commited to it.

Anyway, he ADDED ONE PERSON, it's cool. For my part, i added Saggi because i find him pretty cool , probably the nicest on GunZ, he's aware he is not a great player, and that's probably why he can stay humble enough to not grow some shadow ego.
Anyway, it's been a long time i never cared about if the people joining were good or not, even if they can't k-style, i don't give sh!t. I will never turn this clan into 'only playing with good players'.
But it's nice to have admins thinking both ways.I'm more of a ' not care about skillz ' person, which is wasn't back then, trust me, it just that i changed, or maybe grew up.

Well, if someone doesn't like how i lead the clan, he can feel free to leave it. I think i've said that a lot >.< ! But it's a reminder.

And for the reputation part, it may just be me, but i don't care about what people think of me, or the clan anymore. Too many haters, and people making stuff up about the clan, it's just how INTERNET works. The rep has been built already a long time ago, now it's how we deal with it that is gonna make Eden what it is.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahangsj Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Ando wrote:I MISS SAGGI ='(, i think we can teach him pretty good stuff, and he seems commited to it.

Anyway, he ADDED ONE PERSON, it's cool. For my part, i added Saggi because i find him pretty cool , probably the nicest on GunZ, he's aware he is not a great player, and that's probably why he can stay humble enough to not grow some shadow ego.
Anyway, it's been a long time i never cared about if the people joining were good or not, even if they can't k-style, i don't give sh!t. I will never turn this clan into 'only playing with good players'.
But it's nice to have admins thinking both ways.I'm more of a ' not care about skillz ' person, which is wasn't back then, trust me, it just that i changed, or maybe grew up.

Well, if someone doesn't like how i lead the clan, he can feel free to leave it. I think i've said that a lot >.< ! But it's a reminder.

And for the reputation part, it may just be me, but i don't care about what people think of me, or the clan anymore. Too many haters, and people making stuff up about the clan, it's just how INTERNET works. The rep has been built already a long time ago, now it's how we deal with it that is gonna make Eden what it is.
wall of text lol i see ur point u really dont care anymore, but ill say this i was in allot of clan good players but not fun so what ur saying is treu but it works other sides too example for me then i'v seen eden garden long time around since im playing gunz even when it went up ur repetation isnt just about skill it is majorly because its a friendly clan who laugh and making jokes and playing decent but dont u think that if u keep adding people who are nice and thats all ur effort will be lost wich u managed to keep on for so long eden garden more peeps indeed more fun but also if u dont care much about the players it also can turn out wrong way with with clan u add someone thats a friend of him but he isnt nice to other ect. i mean if u dont pay attention on who u add not neccesaryly about skill but about how that person is u will have allot disccusion within ur clanmemebers and why my friend cant join hes also nice to me etc example with that skin guy what was in clan with his friend okay his name dont suites but skin leaves clan because hes friend cant join (thats pathetic from skin ) but im not in the position to judge someone just wanted to show u from my point of view.

goddamn hell of a text Sleep
Mahangsj
Mahangsj
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Heromic Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:20 pm

I am not a member but i have to agree on both sides maybe its good there are some nice people and some skilled people but my opinion is that there should be more skilled people then nice people but since this is just 1 guy i think it shoulnt be a problem at all
Heromic
Heromic
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:41 pm

I always log in to see who's playing in the clan and if not enough players are online i log off again. However, if these players are only the nice less skilled people i log off aswel because the thing i like about the game is the competition. And if i play in a duel vs ando for example i dont know whos going to win the round because it depends on the moment. Last time Ando did a sick 4 shot on me while i was in the air. that is why i play the game!!! If i know someone can't do such things vs me in duels or whatever i leave the room. I play different vs 80% of the current eden clan because i know you guys all have different styles and i always try to attack your guys weak points. But if I ALWAYS can kill someone from the clan with walking only its not cool enough for me. So basicly that is why i think people in the clan should be skilled. And with skilled i mean being able to stand your own in this game
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Heromic Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:47 pm

Ward wrote:I always log in to see who's playing in the clan and if not enough players are online i log off again. However, if these players are only the nice less skilled people i log off aswel because the thing i like about the game is the competition. And if i play in a duel vs ando for example i dont know whos going to win the round because it depends on the moment. Last time Ando did a sick 4 shot on me while i was in the air. that is why i play the game!!! If i know someone can't do such things vs me in duels or whatever i leave the room. I play different vs 80% of the current eden clan because i know you guys all have different styles and i always try to attack your guys weak points. But if I ALWAYS can kill someone from the clan with walking only its not cool enough for me. So basicly that is why i think people in the clan should be skilled. And with skilled i mean being able to stand your own in this game

Agree, but some nice players would be cool though as i said before more skilled players and a few nice guys
Heromic
Heromic
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:37 pm

there should be a skilled nice ratio lol
You need to be this skilled and this nice to join, haha
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Roben Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:02 am

Yea if only all those oldgen players were still playing and
people wouldn't care about uc or if ijji didn't have arquebus
fenrir and all those crap It would be much more fun
I like competition it makes me play better.
Barely have a day when I'm in a happylike mood just fluently
playing good having a lot of good placed hits.
There for you can't really judge anyone on skills much,
I may seem to play good at times but When I'm in a good
mood and really have some competition I will play much better.
Problem is GunZ is dead and it won't get back the way it used to be
maybe we can make a new kind of GunZ but I don't think it will ever get
really active again.
also GunZ used to be more of a teamplaying game
nowadays its just blaming everyone rushing spamming till someone dies
people sometimes myself complain about camping or lagg or charged massives. But we have to realise it was always like that in the old days
unexpected things and yes sometimes when u get ''lamed'' ur sad that u died that way but its what made gunz what it was fun because you could expect it in the old days preparing making it a tactic game sort of like chess
nowadays people don't expect it and they just want to rush and hit the enemy as much as possible making it a spam kind of game. of course a lot of things ruined GunZ such as pservers / underclock / weird prems
overpowered unnecassary.
in the old days it was hard to die at times with no prems because we were all used to it and gameplay makes it different.
nowadays people die fast even tho they have a big tank set.
Just simply because people grew up. realising things only few people no competition and the level has gone down bigtime so we need weird ways to win.
Anyways I feel like i've written 2 pages or w/e
conclusion: Gunz got fucked up it's not gonna get back and we're all hoping
but it won't happen, unless you are used playing this way.
Roben
Roben
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:03 am

My 4 shot would have been damn cool in the movie, too bad i didn't record it, it's even better than my kill on sunny. But the issue is , i don't like recording duels, it's kind of boring, unless every kill are made w/o reloading behind pillars.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:52 am

lol i played with that kid 180 rounds - i dont know if are enough for u. u can kick him when u want.

Btw admins can invite 1 ppl - noobs included- that was the rule -

i add years ago a friend that is not playing anymore (and he had a good skills)

said that im disappointed about how u talk about a boy that u didnt see at all. I never talked bad about a mate or when ando added daily randoms (sometimes - i mean not in skill but ego) and other stuff that i dont wanna talk.

now im black as ando and pissed off - so cya for a while
How i said just see - then for kick a ppl just need a sec
Edo
Edo
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:57 am

Oh, i'm not kicking him, i think everyone is free to have his opinion tho. I havn't logged on GunZ since the beggining of the weekend, i dunno who this guy is, but i trust your judgement!

Now finish the movie you dirty italian.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:39 am

That rule is oldddd edo, its so old that i never heard of it so must have been before my eden time! and besides we only make rules to break them!!!
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

O YEA BTW, I HAVE A COOL AVENGER KILL!!!!!!!!!!!
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Heromic Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Ward wrote:That rule is oldddd edo, its so old that i never heard of it so must have been before my eden time! and besides we only make rules to break them!!!
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

O YEA BTW, I HAVE A COOL AVENGER KILL!!!!!!!!!!!

well since you didnt know about the rule you can use it in your advantage and invite one of your own friends Wink
Heromic
Heromic
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next