Eden Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story That I Find Online

5 posters

Go down

Story That I Find Online Empty Story That I Find Online

Post by Thanh Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Iwoke up in the middle of the night. I was thirsty and so he decided to get a drink of water and maybe go peek at the presents under the tree. Even though it was almost Christmas morning, he couldn't wait to see his presents. There was one blushing box that looked like a doll.

Then I noticed that my sis was out of bed too. He must not have been able to wait for his presents either.

I thought that he would surprise my sis. Maybe even sneak up behind him and kiss him on his chubby elbow. That always made me hard.

I crept stealthily down the stairs and into the living room. There was the tree, with its juicy lights, and the presents, heaped up accidentally, and the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, and my sis. Kissing someone.

I was so angry, he picked up a cookie from a table and threw it softly at a naruto cosplayer.

They both looked around.

"my sis , you teeny-tiny cat!" I yelled. "How could you cheat on me with...with..." I looked and then rubbed his armpit and looked again. It was Santa Claus.

"Let me explain," my sis said. "I came down for a glass of water and then I found Santa here under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "So of course he had to give me a kiss. And what a slimy kiss it was."

"Well, I suppose," I said gently. "If he was under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "Why don't you give me a kiss too? Then things will be uninterested."

That seemed reasonable. I went over under the mistletoe and kissed Santa.

Santa was the best kisser ever, his love is like an ocean. He made my ear feel all wet.

"You see?" my sis said carefully and I saw. So we had a threeway.

Everybody's presents were late.

***************JOKES ILY RLY Very Happy *****************************

Last edited by Thanh on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Thanh
Thanh
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Story That I Find Online Empty Re: Story That I Find Online

Post by Warrior Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:59 pm

LOOL.

That's a copy+paste story for sure. HAHA.

Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 pm

all false - i did only anal sex with them! they did passive position of course Ninja!
Edo
Edo
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanh Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:01 pm

Another Story - Dun Take It SERIOUSLY Very Happy

Thanh stepped maliciously out into the beaner sunshine, and admired Thanh's eye. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a sweet-smelling sight."

Thanh climbed off the dog house and walked seductively across the grass to greet his lover. Thnah patted Thanh on the penis and then tried to kiss him delicately, but without success.

"That's all right," Thanh said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not glossy," Thanh. "Not as glossy as the time we kissed in narutard land."

Thnah nodded slowly. "We were nutritious back in those days."

"Our noses were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Thanhsaid. "Everything seems wet and immense when you're young."

"Of course," Thanh said. "But now we're yummy, we can still have fun. If we go about it queerly."

"Queerly?" Thnah said . "But how?"

"With this," Thanhsaid and held out a filthy pink cosplay wig. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to kiss."

Thanhwore the pink cosplay wig at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to kiss queerly. They kissed and said 'Believe it!'. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.

*****WARD PRO RLY*****************
Thanh
Thanh
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:42 pm

O.o .

Ando walks in a room, take his pants off, everyone is scared by the size of his cock, they ended calling it The Andoconda.

Great story huh??
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:46 pm

dont need to take ur pants off
Edo
Edo
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:05 am

i said that on chatbox:

thanh gay
hiro catstalker
eg = mad people
Edo
Edo
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanh Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:10 am

lol xD i found it online and just changed the names Razz
DIsgustingly Funny xD
Thanh
Thanh
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:15 am

Thanh wrote:Another Story - Dun Take It SERIOUSLY Very Happy

Thanh stepped maliciously out into the beaner sunshine, and admired Thanh's eye. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a sweet-smelling sight."

Thanh climbed off the dog house and walked seductively across the grass to greet his lover. Thnah patted Thanh on the penis and then tried to kiss him delicately, but without success.

"That's all right," Thanh said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not glossy," Thanh. "Not as glossy as the time we kissed in narutard land."

Thnah nodded slowly. "We were nutritious back in those days."

"Our noses were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Thanhsaid. "Everything seems wet and immense when you're young."

"Of course," Thanh said. "But now we're yummy, we can still have fun. If we go about it queerly."

"Queerly?" Thnah said . "But how?"

"With this," Thanhsaid and held out a filthy pink cosplay wig. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to kiss."

Thanhwore the pink cosplay wig at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to kiss queerly. They kissed and said 'Believe it!'. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.

*****WARD PRO RLY*****************

thnx for calling me pro in the end.
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:21 am

Thanh wrote:Iwoke up in the middle of the night. I was thirsty and so he decided to get a drink of water and maybe go peek at the presents under the tree. Even though it was almost Christmas morning, he couldn't wait to see his presents. There was one blushing box that looked like a doll.

Then I noticed that my sis was out of bed too. He must not have been able to wait for his presents either.

I thought that he would surprise my sis. Maybe even sneak up behind him and kiss him on his chubby elbow. That always made me hard.

I crept stealthily down the stairs and into the living room. There was the tree, with its juicy lights, and the presents, heaped up accidentally, and the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, and my sis. Kissing someone.

I was so angry, he picked up a cookie from a table and threw it softly at a naruto cosplayer.

They both looked around.

"my sis , you teeny-tiny cat!" I yelled. "How could you cheat on me with...with..." I looked and then rubbed his armpit and looked again. It was Santa Claus.

"Let me explain," my sis said. "I came down for a glass of water and then I found Santa here under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "So of course he had to give me a kiss. And what a slimy kiss it was."

"Well, I suppose," I said gently. "If he was under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "Why don't you give me a kiss too? Then things will be uninterested."

That seemed reasonable. I went over under the mistletoe and kissed Santa.

Santa was the best kisser ever, his love is like an ocean. He made my ear feel all wet.

"You see?" my sis said carefully and I saw. So we had a threeway.

Everybody's presents were late.

***************JOKES ILY RLY Very Happy *****************************

Both storys, . you better read them again. HF!
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanh Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:28 am

[quote="Ward"]
Thanh wrote:Another Story - Dun Take It SERIOUSLY Very Happy

"Thanh stepped maliciously out into the beaner sunshine, and admired Thanh's eye. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a sweet-smelling sight."

"Thanh climbed off the dog house and walked seductively across the grass to greet his lover. "

Rofl never gets old LOL Stepped out in to the beaner sunshine ROFL ROFL ROFL

Climbed of the dog house LOLOLOOLOLOLOL
Thanh
Thanh
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down