Eden Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heya!!!

5 posters

Go down

Heya!!! Empty Heya!!!

Post by HeroicApe Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:18 am

Hello, Eden Garden. It's been about 4-5 years since I last played Ijji GunZ. I recently joined a private server known as FreeStyle GunZ, where most people from Ijji are at. I opened my own Eden Garden and have not ruined the rep. I also named myself 'SexPuppet" as a tribute to one of the people that inspired me to play GunZ. My name's HeroicApe, Organized, and Temper on Ijji GunZ. I was with Eden for about 4-5 months, and enjoyed it a lot. Unfortunately, I forgot who invited me, but I am still thanking that person till' today for letting me part of one of the best Ijji clan, ever. Anyways, after someone took the clan name EdenGarden and you guys remade a new one named Eden Garden with a space, of course. I was all there. After that happened, I left and opened my own clans. Named Knight. It's just funny how I looked up Eden Garden recently and I found your guys actual page. Sorry, this is a bit long. And not a good story LOL. Thanks for reading, haha.

HeroicApe

Back to top Go down

Heya!!! Empty Re: Heya!!!

Post by Ando Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:55 am

Do you have any contact with Dustin??? He is SexPuppet.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:07 am

HeroicApe wrote: I opened my own Eden Garden and have not ruined the rep. I also named myself 'SexPuppet" as a tribute to one of the people that inspired me to play GunZ.

Lack of clanleadership to come up with your own clanname and lack of creativity for an IGN. Not really the quality's that an Eden Garden clan leader should have in my opinion. Actually, no one can make his 'own' eden. I dislike clans that don't have the original leader. LET ALONE NOT HAVING A SINGLE REAL EDEN MEMBER
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Roben Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:40 pm

Ward wrote:
HeroicApe wrote: I opened my own Eden Garden and have not ruined the rep. I also named myself 'SexPuppet" as a tribute to one of the people that inspired me to play GunZ.

Lack of clanleadership to come up with your own clanname and lack of creativity for an IGN. Not really the quality's that an Eden Garden clan leader should have in my opinion. Actually, no one can make his 'own' eden. I dislike clans that don't have the original leader. LET ALONE NOT HAVING A SINGLE REAL EDEN MEMBER

Quitters don't have a say in these things xd
Roben
Roben
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrysanthum Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Ward wrote:
*ahem* Rhea *ahem*
Chrysanthum
Chrysanthum
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Chrysanthum wrote:
Ward wrote:
*ahem* Rhea *ahem*

it includes all sort of remakes yes
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Roben Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:46 am

*ahem* Fantasy *ahem* XD
Roben
Roben
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroicApe Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:18 pm

Ando wrote:Do you have any contact with Dustin??? He is SexPuppet.

Yeah, i know! I lost his contact on Aim a very long ass time ago.

HeroicApe

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroicApe Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Ward wrote:

Sorry that you feel that way, mate. And I actually was a member of Eden......Well, it's not like I can bring back Ando to GunZ.....And once again, sorry that you feel that way. May God bless you.

HeroicApe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:27 pm

HeroicApe wrote:

I believe he still uses MSN, but my previous MSN account got hacked so i have no contact from before, except for Tough and iLuvPandas/Kamiko/Sumie. These are the only ones i have left, Dustin never contacted me again ='(
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:11 am

HeroicApe wrote:
Ward wrote:

Sorry that you feel that way, mate. And I actually was a member of Eden......Well, it's not like I can bring back Ando to GunZ.....And once again, sorry that you feel that way. May God bless you.

Lol, it's how everybody thinks about this matter
being a member of a clan once isn't the same lol. how fcked would i look if I remade magicians because ive been a member for some weeks. The real eden members sticked with the clan for years. I know allot of eden members that played for the clan even before I joined
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroicApe Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:57 am

Ward wrote:
HeroicApe wrote:
Ward wrote:

being a member of a clan once isn't the same lol. how fcked would i look if I remade magicians  because ive been a member for some weeks. The real eden members sticked with the clan for years. I know allot of eden members that played for the clan even before I joined

I mean, does it look like I opened Magicians? Barely anyone plays from Ijji now....I'm just telling you what I did, and I'm wrong for that? I believe you don't need to lecture me...I understand how you feel though, but most people wouldn't do what I did...informing that I remade the clan. May God bless you, sir.

HeroicApe

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroicApe Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:58 am

Ando wrote:
HeroicApe wrote:

I believe he still uses MSN, but my previous MSN account got hacked so i have no contact from before, except for Tough and iLuvPandas/Kamiko/Sumie. These are the only ones i have left, Dustin never contacted me again ='(

Damn, wonder how's he doing. Do you guys still play GunZ?

HeroicApe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:26 am

HeroicApe wrote:
Ando wrote:
HeroicApe wrote:

Damn, wonder how's he doing. Do you guys still play GunZ?

I still play but rarelly. The only ones in the clan from back then that play are Taina and Bennykinz/LaDyKiKi
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:24 am

HeroicApe wrote:
Ward wrote:
HeroicApe wrote:
Ward wrote:

being a member of a clan once isn't the same lol. how fcked would i look if I remade magicians  because ive been a member for some weeks. The real eden members sticked with the clan for years. I know allot of eden members that played for the clan even before I joined

I mean, does it look like I opened Magicians? Barely anyone plays from Ijji now....I'm just telling you what I did, and I'm wrong for that? I believe you don't need to lecture me...I understand how you feel though, but most people wouldn't do what I did...informing that I remade the clan. May God bless you, sir.

sounds like milly's brother
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroicApe Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Don't know who that is... *shrugs*

HeroicApe

Back to top Go down