Eden Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont know,

+5
Roben
Ando
Pwew
Ward
Mida
9 posters

Go down

Dont know, Empty Dont know,

Post by Mida Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Hello Eden,

I dont know yet if i am going to stay.
Cause i might had to high expectations.
Eden material seems to went backwards 90%.
Random adds on UGG, clan members kicking members out of rooms for being to good.

I dont know but Eden is not how it used to be, most oldies are not even playing.
So i am thinking of moving on.
I'd love to hear some opinions, thoughts, or changes that are about to come.
Maybe i could still change my mind i dont know.

Mida, Koreic.

Mida

Back to top Go down

Dont know, Empty Re: Dont know,

Post by Mida Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Dont know, Koreic10

How is this possible on a p server like ugg..
I dont believe ando added these people to eden.
Maybe they say they are old edens but i dont really believe it lol.

Mida

Back to top Go down

Post by Mida Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:32 am

Score resetted and once again 1/3

Mida

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:33 am

Idk the igns, but theres a chance they played in eden on aeria/end of ijji percy.
This clan has become a friend clan, there hasnt been a skilled based recruit for atleast a year. To late to change the course of the clan.

Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mida Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:08 am

Ward wrote:Idk the igns, but theres a chance they played in eden on aeria/end of ijji percy.
This clan has become a friend clan, there hasnt been a skilled based recruit for atleast a year. To late to change the course of the clan.

Yeah ive noticed.

Mida

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwew Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:05 am

LOL Buppe was used to be called Ladybuppe in Aeria if anyone remember.

Pwew
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:37 am

I'm not forcing anyone to stay, i stopped carrying about good/decent players, i just wanted to play with people i like, not necessarily good, good+behave is rare nowadays, i don't see a single player like that to recruit anymore.
Leave if you want, i'm cool with it, i changed the rules of recruitement, it's based on behaviour and not skills.

Not gonna change the rules for you Percy, you might aswell leave or do like Ward and play for another clan.

About the oldies, nobody except Taina and LaDyKiKi/Bennykinz among the oldies plays. All the members are 09 or after, you can't expect them to keep playing this dead game which i also almost decided to do.

No beef, but nice of you downgrading and looking down at players. Still havn't changed i see. You don't want me to tell you what i think of you(skill and behaviour based )let's leave it here.

Ando.

Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mida Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:27 pm

Ando wrote:I'm not forcing anyone to stay, i stopped carrying about good/decent players, i just wanted to play with people i like, not necessarily good, good+behave is rare nowadays, i don't see a single player like that to recruit anymore.
Leave if you want, i'm cool with it, i changed the rules of recruitement, it's based on behaviour and not skills.

Not gonna change the rules for you Percy, you might aswell leave or do like Ward and play for another clan.

About the oldies, nobody except Taina and LaDyKiKi/Bennykinz among the oldies plays. All the members are 09 or after, you can't expect them to keep playing this dead game which i also almost decided to do.

No beef, but nice of you downgrading and looking down at players. Still havn't changed i see. You don't want me to tell you what i think of you(skill and behaviour based )let's leave it here.

Ando.

What are you saying? I have nothing agains these new players or against eden.
It just kinda touched me to see a clan like eden who has been here for years getting smacked down to the ground. I dont want you to change the rules i didnt ask you to. I just asked for opinions and awnsers.

And maybe you should tell me:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You havent seen me play for the last 4 years, so i dont think you have right of speaking about my skill based or behaviour or whatever. When i played ijji i have always been active and friendly toward the whole clan.

But anyways, i apreciate your comment.

Mida

Back to top Go down

Post by Roben Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Well, I fucked up the score with Taina earlier and a little with mistyval and Jake resetted it a day later. I don't see the problem, we might've not won so much, but we did have fun cw'ing and playing.

as far as I know competitive GunZ is dead, the last competitive stuff I've seen was in like 2009/2010 already. Now just play for fun, because if you play for competitive reasons you are just trolling yourself.
Roben
Roben
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisss Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:19 pm

ROBEN. We must play together soon next week :')
Artemisss
Artemisss
Eden Member
Eden Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roben Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:24 pm

that's cool. my name is Hurt btw you asked in other thread, but that's me =p
Roben
Roben
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:04 am

Roben wrote:Well, I fucked up the score with Taina earlier and a little with mistyval and Jake resetted it a day later. I don't see the problem, we might've not won so much, but we did have fun cw'ing and playing.

as far as I know competitive GunZ is dead, the last competitive stuff I've seen was in like 2009/2010 already. Now just play for fun, because if you play for competitive reasons you are just trolling yourself.

My point exactly, i understand it's a bit selfish because a lot of the new members havn't been active in CW durin 07 to 09, but i don't care anymore about competition.........I won't kick anyone if they lose.

You havent seen me play for the last 4 years, so i dont think you have right of speaking about my skill based or behaviour or whatever. When i played ijji i have always been active and friendly toward the whole clan.

True, that is basically why i didn't comment on it. But there is my point, you were ONLY nice to the people in the clan and outside friends of yours, but you were a massive ass to those you didn't know and always calling players bad like "how are we losing, they are bad blablabla" and go on.....that's the kind of behaviour i want to correct in the clan.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mida Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:52 am

That was 6 years ago lol im not 15 anymore, but if it doesnt matter anymore lol. Logged in this morning and my char was kicked so its cool.

First i thought maybe the clan got deleted or something but then i saw chris was still in it lol.

Anyway i wish you guys best of luck with the new Eden, i will see you guys around.

Mida

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:52 am

I didn't kick you if you are wondering.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mida Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Ando wrote:I didn't kick you if you are wondering.

I know you didnt, cause you only kick with a reason.
But someone did, and since jake is the only active admin i think he did it.

Ill ask him later when hes online.

No worries,

Mida

Back to top Go down

Post by John Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:58 am

Percy = Sean?

John
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roben Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:57 am

John wrote:Percy = Sean?

John John John, I saw bear today and he said he got you ip banned now I can't play wif u QQ.
make new account and play with me Sad
Roben
Roben
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by John Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Roben wrote:
John wrote:Percy = Sean?

John John John, I saw bear today and he said he got you ip banned now I can't play wif u QQ.
make new account and play with me Sad
Yo Rob! I havn't played gunz in a while, at uni still. Yeah he got banned like last year lol. But I went on the site today, IP ban seems to have disappeared. I need an acc though, Model got banned xD.

John
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunster Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:36 am

Guys! What's with the big discussion? :O this is a private server, why so serious?
Gunz is dead! There shouldn't be such a huge discussion about how good or bad we are! We should enjoy playing with friends cause' thats what games are all about! =D
Bunster
Bunster
Old member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:58 am

LIES YOU ALL SUCK
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down