Eden Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mountain's App.

3 posters

Go down

Mountain's App. Empty Mountain's App.

Post by Collabration Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:25 pm

Old IGN(s) : }{3LLR3LL (1st male made) SiN~101 (1st Female made) lvld her to 70-72ish by myself from 0. Sick-K (but all in alt codes) bitch ass aeria took it away from me. SiN~101 was hacked from me. Started Marked Aka Situation. Quarantine came next.

New IGN(s) : Then for some odd reason i got Sin's account back, found out Sin was changed to Mountain. Maino2 is alt atm. the DjResQ, and Akademiks

Previous clan(s) : Sound Clan was the 1st clan i joind playing with Envy, DonQueen, Diaboundx, N Kakashi3.....then after Sound broke up cuz of envy i pretty much been freelance. More a cw person so if some is down a man dont minf filling a spot.

Location : My location is atm...brooklyn ny BED STUY Gates ave. but my upstate home is wack.

A replay of you or CW SS's against top clans : i have replays but have no clue how to change them so others can view it.

You must be a non-ego player, and know some of the clan members/admins at least to be able to join.

Im more then a non egoer player. I no the ropes of CW from back in old school days now i mixed them with new school ways. So yea i do know sh*t. Im hoping this will get ppl to think dat ima pretty gd dude to have in a clan just not as gd as wen i was younger, ill tell you that right now.

Back then i had a laptop that had well over 600fps at start, it broke or blow up while i was work i came back n it had black ash like its fried. So i copped a shlty one, now i play like i play now with a shity mouse and a low fps laptop. N soon i will get my very own build desktop.

Last edited by Collabration on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add shit)
Collabration
Collabration
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Mountain's App. Empty Re: Mountain's App.

Post by Collabration Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Yawns* Well looks like i aint joining, No replys
Collabration
Collabration
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:08 pm

We are currently lacking a lot of admins. I need my admins to give you a fair answer.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Collabration Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:30 pm

i feel you ando take ur time i guess, im still available. Figuring i had u replied. I got some of this rum from barbados dat fucking banging. Is there a way i can send you a bottle? haha
Collabration
Collabration
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:02 pm

If you send it to me by UPS, i'll pick it at Paris'warehouse. I might aswell send you some rhum from Madagascar, i got a lot of bottle.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrysanthum Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:41 pm

Since you're sharing alcohol, you might give me some. Very Happy
Chrysanthum
Chrysanthum
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Collabration Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:24 pm

lol i dont mind at all Chrysan, i like sharing with ppl...plus its alcohol haha yea i can pint it up for both of you. I think UPS charges by pound of the package. Ill have to check. Plus im not sure if you (ando) have a drink called Brandy paul matson there...or E n J which is just like paul matson. let me know cuz i heard you like to drink so y not share the wealth ya dig lol
Collabration
Collabration
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum