Eden Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsedToLoveYa Introduction

5 posters

Go down

UsedToLoveYa Introduction Empty UsedToLoveYa Introduction

Post by Y.Gruiters Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Hello Everybody from Eden Garden.

My name is Youri Gruiters, i'm 16 years old and i come from the netherlands.
I'm going to tell you a pretty long story about why i would like to be in Eden Garden.

Let's begin :

Excactly 1 year and 2 months ago when i was searching for a Eden garden member
who would talk to me i finally found the person called ''Tai Tai''. i asked him really much
Questions about how i could join the Eden Garden clan. We played for like 3 days in a row
for a very long time and he told me i needed like 2 more things to join the clan.
1 : Reload Shot.
2 : Using Lead because i always aim at people.
Because we were training for such a long time he said after 3 days that i could join the
clan so far if i would train while i was in the clan, he wanted to let me in because i tried
very much and i was really friendly. i could see at the way he was typing to me that
he wasn't sure he should let me into the clan, so i asked him : OMG so cool, Are you sure you
woot let me in? ( That's pretty much the MOST STUPID thing i've ever asked in my life ), because when i asked it he was like eew, no actually i can't. you need just a bit more training. After that i never saw him again.

Because Eden Garden is still the clan of my dreams of gunz i still want to get in very badly, i'm not going to lie that i forgot about Eden Garden until last week i finally saw a guy with the Eden Garden clan picture in his name, i don't remember who he was but as fast as possible i whispered to that guy, but he probably was afk because he didn't answer me.

So today i went to play Gunz again and very randomly PinkHere joined, i know Pinkhere for a very long time because i always joined him beacuse i knew he was really good and i wanted to learn from him. unfortionaly he didn't remember me, ( i don't think Tai Tai remembers me anyways so i hope you guys believe me) but i talked to him and i told him the whole story about me and Tai Tai 1,2 years ago. Then i asked if i could join the clan still but he wasn't sure about trying out and stuff so he said i had to talk with 'Spartacus'. ( he was also in the room )
i started talking to him and i had to tell the story about me an Tai Tai AGAIN! Very Happy after the story he told me that the clan has because a private clan and now many people play often anymore. ( by the way, Spartacus is like one of the best players i've ever seen playing on Gunz, and i don't say this only because i want to join the clan.. he's just so good. ) he told me i had to speak to the leader of the clan 'ando'( sorry if i spelled your name wrong ) and i had to ask him if i could join the clan. Pinkhere already told me that he was on vacation so i couldn't ask him so i just have to wait i said. then they both told me that i could post a topic on the Forum and i was really happy to hear that. so now i'm writing a topic in your forums to hopefully get acces to Eden Garden.

that's basicly the story about the time that i almost got into Eden Garden but because of my stupidness i didn't get it. i heard that Tai Tai is online very often and i again want to thank him and pinkhere and spartacus for their time to speak with me and give me the oppertunity to join Eden Garden.

i don't want to bag to get in the clan or so, i just hope since the day i know eden garden that i'll ever come in this good clan.

Have a nice day, thanks for reading/sorry for wasting your time,

Youri Gruiters
Gunz name : UsedToLoveYa
Y.Gruiters
Y.Gruiters

Back to top Go down

UsedToLoveYa Introduction Empty Re: UsedToLoveYa Introduction

Post by Y.Gruiters Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:38 pm

My name is Youri Gruiters, i'm 16 years old and i come from the netherlands.
I'm going to tell you a pretty long story about why i would like to be in Eden Garden.

i didn't tell why i would like to be in Eden Garden.
it's because it's my favorti clan and since i know the clan i want to be in it, the clan has really good people and they're always nice to me ( and i also think to eachother ).

Youri Gruiters
Gunz name : UsedToLoveYa
Y.Gruiters
Y.Gruiters

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:13 am

Huh, a ain't gone in vacation yet, i'm just working my ass off to get money to go to vacation. Besides that, i think the admins can invite you or not, doesn't have to be me personally
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Y.Gruiters Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:31 am

Okay, i was just reading what i writed before again and i saw alot of typing failures, sorry for that. Smile i just hope that a(n) admin can let me in to the clan, it would be so awesome. i just hope someone thinks i'm good enough for it. i hope Tai Tai will read this and remember me. Very Happy

Thanks for your answer Ando.
UsedToLoveYa
Y.Gruiters
Y.Gruiters

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyoshii Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:57 am

oh long story xD
Tsuyoshii
Tsuyoshii
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanh Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:55 am

TL:DR Very Happy
Thanh
Thanh
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Y.Gruiters Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:19 pm

TL:DR, i don't know what it means. i thought about it 10 seconds and i think it means :

To long = Don't read? haha
Y.Gruiters
Y.Gruiters

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyoshii Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:58 pm

he had Vietnamese keyboard stil on and just failed typing xD
Tsuyoshii
Tsuyoshii
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Y.Gruiters Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Haha, that could have been the reason. xD
P.S. Nice Bavaria <3
Y.Gruiters
Y.Gruiters

Back to top Go down

Post by Y.Gruiters Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:17 pm

i think the admins can invite you or not, doesn't have to be me personally

I wanted to know if Ward or another Admin could invite me into the clan if i am allowed to join, because i do want to tryout. but if i tryout please don't make me play versus Ward. i know tryout is not because of winning or losing more about your skills/nonego/being friendly and stuff but Ward is much to good haha.

So if it is possible could a(n) Admin/Moderator invite me to the clan? if you could please PM me. i'm online on this site everyday ( it's my homepage haha ) so i must read it very quickly.

Y.Gruiters
UsedToLoveYa
Y.Gruiters
Y.Gruiters

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanh Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Yes it means too long didn't read xD
Thanh
Thanh
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Y.Gruiters Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:46 pm

clown Meanie haha.
Y.Gruiters
Y.Gruiters

Back to top Go down

Post by Collabration Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Well im glad to meet u, pretty faded atm..Im reading all these intros to lrn about ppl. so dont mind me Wink Nice to me u if i havent said dat alrdy.
Collabration
Collabration
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down