Eden Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry guys

+7
Warrior
Ando
Roben
Tsuyoshii
Sanbaki
Ward
Flexity
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sorry guys Empty Sorry guys

Post by Flexity Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:27 pm

Hey guys,

Im sorry but i have to leave Eden Garden. I Know i was not long in but some mates of No Limit clan came back. They asked me to Join CloppyFawk. We are going to train for tourney whenever it is. they want to be active again. and also i know i cant clan war in Eden Garden. I didnt expect those guys to come back. some of them i know in real life and some of long time ago in Winland and No Limit. Im so sorry guys but i really didnt expected this. Again sorry. I hope u guys understand this.

Flexity.

Flexity

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys Empty Re: Sorry guys

Post by Ward Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:00 pm

and that is why it was a NO to me in the first place, your not trust worthy.
we got ditched for no limit. hoeray
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Flexity Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Ward wrote:and that is why it was a NO to me in the first place, your not trust worthy.
we got ditched for no limit. hoeray

i didnt say that. they are old mates and old clan mates and they asked me to join their clan for cw and stuff and yes i was happy to be in Eden Garden but my reallife friends go first. i explained that. and this is nothing to do whit trusting me or anything. i even took time to explain it instead of leaving and saying nothing.

Flexity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:12 pm

My point of view: they didnt come back 5 sec after you joined eden. You knew that already the whole day. Sanbaki now right clicked on you for nothing.
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Flexity Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Ward wrote:My point of view: they didnt come back 5 sec after you joined eden. You knew that already the whole day. Sanbaki now right clicked on you for nothing.

nah not for nothing. i was happy in Eden garden but they where online, well i saw Vin only. later on john came aswell and he called bato and robi on xfire. now like half no limit is back LOL. how do i have to know that? Vin was playing again after 2 months stop. its his first day again so.

Flexity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanbaki Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Permanent ban from eden! Thanks for wasting my time on you mate (Y)

Sanbaki
Eden Admin
Eden Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyoshii Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:16 pm

i hope u didnt hurt ya fingah Bro o.o
Tsuyoshii
Tsuyoshii
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanbaki Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:23 pm

LOL i did !!!!! he sent *White money* to come after me and she sat on it xD

Sanbaki
Eden Admin
Eden Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Flexity wrote:
Ward wrote:My point of view: they didnt come back 5 sec after you joined eden. You knew that already the whole day. Sanbaki now right clicked on you for nothing.

nah not for nothing. i was happy in Eden garden but they where online, well i saw Vin only. later on john came aswell and he called bato and robi on xfire. now like half no limit is back LOL. how do i have to know that? Vin was playing again after 2 months stop. its his first day again so.

no the thing is you had a whole story about wiling to be local to this clan. And you either stick with it or you dont join at all. I also have friends in other clans but idc. its not that i have to bein the same clan to hang out with
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Flexity Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Ward wrote:
Flexity wrote:

no the thing is you had a whole story about wiling to be local to this clan. And you either stick with it or you dont join at all. I also have friends in other clans but idc. its not that i have to bein the same clan to hang out with

well, if your real life friends ask to join clan for some clanwar and fun. what would you do. stay in local clan or go to your friends? i choose for my friends and if u cant agree whit it then bad for you... my real life friends go first.

Flexity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanbaki Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:20 pm

O.O who do you know irl? in the clan your in currently?

Sanbaki
Eden Admin
Eden Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:34 am

Flexity wrote:
Ward wrote:
Flexity wrote:

well, if your real life friends ask to join clan for some clanwar and fun. what would you do. stay in local clan or go to your friends? i choose for my friends and if u cant agree whit it then bad for you... my real life friends go first.

eh, my real life friends go first yeh, but why would i meet with real life friends in gunz? lol can do much cooler things with them. They dont add anything special to a game. And you know they usually quit again after some days
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Roben Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:14 am

what the **** kind of name is Floppyfawk.
ooo and nolimit is nob!
Roben
Roben
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:25 am

Flexity wrote:
Ward wrote:
Flexity wrote:

I think you missed the point. Obviously i agree with you that friends comes first and honestly i would have joined their clan, but in the other hand i always said, don't bother to even join Eden if it's to leave the clan later. I can't blame you for joining your friends, it's totally normal but i feel personally huh..... disapointed at MYSELF, because i thought no matter what could happen you would have stayed, that's the point you're missing. We basically trespassed few rules for you including the fact that nearly nobody can join the clan at the moment. I'm not mad at you, i'm just explaining why i'm disapointed for inviting you in the first place. If i knew there would be a reason for you to leave the clan, i would have just NEVER invited you.
But well, have fun with vincent, tell him ando said hi.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:21 am

Saying you just saw them online made me laugh in real. The people from No Limit who ''suddenly'' came back are Jordan, John, Robi and Bato who are playing everyday, not to mention we've played against you in my alt clan with those people.

But, as you say, it's your own choice.

Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanh Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Sanbaki wrote:LOL i did !!!!! he sent *White money* to come after me and she sat on it xD
Ok jake ur just saying white money to piss me Off LOOOL xDDD
Thanh
Thanh
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanbaki Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Hahahahahaha thats gonna be my new saying now Razz

Sanbaki
Eden Admin
Eden Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:36 am

This Flexity guy was ego'ing people in a training room, lmao. I told him to shut up, where he respond with; 11-0 champ. So I was like; oke, since it was my first game and needed to warm up. Outcome; 12-8 and he's even saying fengen and sht.

I am to lazy to upload his ego screen shots right now. If you really want the screen shots, tell me.

Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Flexity Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:17 pm

Warrior wrote:This Flexity guy was ego'ing people in a training room, lmao. I told him to shut up, where he respond with; 11-0 champ. So I was like; oke, since it was my first game and needed to warm up. Outcome; 12-8 and he's even saying fengen and sht.

I am to lazy to upload his ego screen shots right now. If you really want the screen shots, tell me.

lmao u was fengen and it's not your first game tbh. also i logged in joined a training room. someone said ez so i said 11-0 indeed. then you came i should stfu and i was random. okay i said 11-0 champ. and yes u won 12-8 but come whitout fengen. i had 110-107 and u like 120-118 or wut. come whit same stats ill drop u.

Peace.

Flexity

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:42 pm

It wasn't my first game, no? All right, It was my second game if you count my 2 minutes being in a training room. And no, the people in the training rooms were killing you, were you respond with ''ez'', ''come champ'', ''11-0'' etc etc.
So yes, I wanted to see if you would actually ego me if I would say that you needed to shut up. And yes, you did Very Happy

Whisper me tonight if I am on, I'll get the same status like you have. 10 rounds town.

Btw, I wasn't full fengen like you were crying about. My stats were 115/110.

If this is ''No Limit's'' come-back, then shoot me.

Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuyoshii Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:02 pm

Ok then gimme a Gun and bend over jesper. ^^
Tsuyoshii
Tsuyoshii
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:44 pm

'fengen' isnt a valid reason. We also have deitiesgen and xiangen in that case. Premgen. Medgen. Massivegen. swordgen. nonononono not valid
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanh Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:48 pm

No one ever QQ's about naked gen Sad
Thanh
Thanh
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Javelin Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Thanh wrote:No one ever QQ's about naked gen Sad

Oh believe me that day will come.. someday.. =)

Javelin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:41 am

Ahah!I see you like egoing, does that mean we first made a bad choice?

Besides that, "fengen" is the worse insult ever on GunZ, just as stupid as newgen.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next