Eden Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard choice

+2
Ward
Ando
6 posters

Go down

Hard choice Empty Hard choice

Post by Ando Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:20 pm

So, i have the choice between 2500€ of House fournitures (closet , kicthen set, tables, desks, good looking sofa....etc) AND a trip to anywhere i want for a month, WHAT SHOULD I CHOSE?
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Hard choice Empty Re: Hard choice

Post by Ward Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Ando wrote:So, i have the choice between 2500€ of House fournitures (closet , kicthen set, tables, desks, good looking sofa....etc) AND a trip to anywhere i want for a month, WHAT SHOULD I CHOSE?

Need the house fournitures? or can it wait?

trip is cool for lifetime experience. so i would pick that. However if you really need the stuff i would pick that cause it lasts longer then the trip.

How about buying the stuff you really need, SO NOT A CLOSET, I BET U GOT ONE ALREADY, and make a trip for a week or 2 and save some money. I think thats the best plan eh!!!!!!

Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Ando wrote:So, i have the choice between 2500€ of House fournitures (closet , kicthen set, tables, desks, good looking sofa....etc) AND a trip to anywhere i want for a month, WHAT SHOULD I CHOSE?

err it actually depends on your interest. Most importantly, your basic needs.
Are you satisfied with your current house at the moment ? if not then just ignore everything and go for the house. Also, here in UK during this term the houses rents are rising so depends on the sales there in france. If you think its rising then just get the house now and trip later.

If you are filled with all the needs then have fun with the trip. Trip during winter isn't fun though.
Dave
Dave
Eden Mascot
Eden Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Dave wrote:

Are you satisfied with your current house at the moment ? if not then just ignore everything and go for the house. Also, here in UK during this term the houses rents are rising so depends on the sales there in france. If you think its rising then just get the house now and trip later.

If you are filled with all the needs then have fun with the trip. Trip during winter isn't fun though.

hes not going on holiday to a country where its cold ofcourse. SO IT ACTUALLY IS FUN CAUSE U TRADE UR SNOW FOR SUN
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:24 pm

I dun really know guys.
I'm asking because i really need the fournitures, i need stuff to put my "home cinema" and the computers i have and multiple screens, so a new desk. I need some kitchen stuff, even if i rarelly eat at home, i need it when friends or familly come over to visit. I need a bigger closet coz i got a lot of clothes. Need some furnitures for my bathroom coz it's getting boring to see all my shampoos and body lotion around the bath. AND an angle SOFA coz the living room is designed for it.

I dun really know ............ i'm still thinking, coz i dunno where to go if i take the trip, and i have no idea if my friends and my girlfriend will be available, i don't wanna go alone.

My familly told me to pick the furnitures, i can't decide.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:06 am

Ando wrote:I dun really know guys.
I'm asking because i really need the fournitures, i need stuff to put my "home cinema" and the computers i have and multiple screens, so a new desk. I need some kitchen stuff, even if i rarelly eat at home, i need it when friends or familly come over to visit. I need a bigger closet coz i got a lot of clothes. Need some furnitures for my bathroom coz it's getting boring to see all my shampoos and body lotion around the bath. AND an angle SOFA coz the living room is designed for it.

I dun really know ............ i'm still thinking, coz i dunno where to go if i take the trip, and i have no idea if my friends and my girlfriend will be available, i don't wanna go alone.

Oh if you dont know if anyone is available yet i would go for the furnitures. SOFA MAN!!

SOFA FIRST ANYWAY. SOFA'S > ALL
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Ward wrote:
Ando wrote:I dun really know guys.

Oh if you dont know if anyone is available yet i would go for the furnitures. SOFA MAN!!

SOFA FIRST ANYWAY. SOFA'S > ALL

Yea that's probably what i'm gonna do.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Ando I suggest you go for 2500 Euros of hourse furnitures. The trip is awesome don't get me wrong, but that can wait ^^. Get what you need first, then you will have less pressure on yourself, do you don't need to be like
OMG I need to buy this and that. Be sensible and go for 2500 Euros of stuff that you actually need X

John
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Sell all and gift me the 2500€ or i call the mafia!!!! elephant
Edo
Edo
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:38 pm

Ward wrote:
Dave wrote:

hes not going on holiday to a country where its cold ofcourse. SO IT ACTUALLY IS FUN CAUSE U TRADE UR SNOW FOR SUN

ITS WINTER WARD !!!!!!! UNLESS HE GOES TO DESERTY AREA. still its chilly out there.
Dave
Dave
Eden Mascot
Eden Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Dave wrote:
Ward wrote:
Dave wrote:

ITS WINTER WARD !!!!!!! UNLESS HE GOES TO DESERTY AREA. still its chilly out there.

ITS GETTING SUMMER IN AUSTRALIA
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:06 pm

Ward wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ward wrote:
Dave wrote:

O.O really ? but that much cash won't either let him get in Australia or enjoy upto his expectation cuz the prices are really high out there. O.O common sense clown
Dave
Dave
Eden Mascot
Eden Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Dave wrote:
Ward wrote:
Dave wrote:
Ward wrote:
Dave wrote:

O.O really ? but that much cash won't either let him get in Australia or enjoy upto his expectation cuz the prices are really high out there. O.O common sense clown

2500 is enough

Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:28 pm

THX GUYS, i sent the letter and i'm going for the furnitures!!!!!!

I want a new sofa, gonna post a pic as soon as it's settled!!
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Good luck with it!

Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Ando wrote:THX GUYS, i sent the letter and i'm going for the furnitures!!!!!!

YESSSS!!!!!
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:31 pm

I changed my room aswel this weeek
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:32 pm

I did the same, lol. I bought for 300 euros at the IKEA. Very Happy

Now i am broke so....

GIFT ME ? Very Happy

Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:39 pm

I DIDNT HAD TO PAY MYSELF!!! JAJAJAJAJAJ
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:58 pm

Congratz dude Razz

John
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:33 pm

John wrote:

Congratz dude Razz

thank yoy!!!
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: