Eden Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My old account

4 posters

Go down

My old account Empty My old account

Post by Ando Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:06 pm

So, has anyone i gave the pass been using my account? Well, i lost 3 names.
Saya~, Aittes and Saiya . ='( I feel bad for May because she gave me the name Aittes.

Anyway, any idea who could have made the 2 other chars?

My old account Claire10
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

My old account Empty Re: My old account

Post by Warrior Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:49 am

Hmm. Did Azeriox still had your password?

Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunster Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:51 am

LOL @ ANDOS HAIR!!! HACKER N000000000B Razz
Bunster
Bunster
Old member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Aw why should anyone steal your names and play on your acccount with such a weird igns. Who had your pass?
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:59 pm

I don't remember who had my password, there was way too many people since i never play on it, and i can't remember who exactly >.< !

And to Bunster : Victor made my char after he got the account back from Kelsey and he needed hack to make the ~ .
and i'd like to add, get the fck outta this forum you egoistical moron, your ego isn't gona we can sense it in Warrior's 1v1 thread. You havn't changed, not a bit.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ward Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:18 pm

I cant understand how someone remade saya~. mustve used a similair hack eh?
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Vic had the account info to make Saya~ and Claire~ . And Saya was the first char, before Claire , just like the account used to be. Anyway it's or frenchies or Vic or other people that Vic could have give the info to. I have no idea.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunster Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Ando wrote:I don't remember who had my password, there was way too many people since i never play on it, and i can't remember who exactly >.< !

And to Bunster : Victor made my char after he got the account back from Kelsey and he needed hack to make the ~ .
and i'd like to add, get the fck outta this forum you egoistical moron, your ego isn't gona we can sense it in Warrior's 1v1 thread. You havn't changed, not a bit.

Wow.. Lol ok, nice being in eden though as i havent ego'd a fck... i just said that he posted the 1on1 vs me, and when he said he pwned me did i start ego? i just said ok. And maybe he doesn't ego around you, but he has ego'd around me and he has ego'd ALOT more... you got a problem with me or something, cuz everytime i say... you act all cold and sht whislt im trying to be nice, and then when i say i can get free g coins... you start to get all exited(very nice to treat and old eden member) I thought i still was a small part of eden, but it doesn't seem like that... so ill GTFO frmo this forum. Nice knowing all.
Bunster
Bunster
Old member

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:56 pm

PoizeN wrote:
Ando wrote:I don't remember who had my password, there was way too many people since i never play on it, and i can't remember who exactly >.< !

Wow.. Lol ok, nice being in eden though as i havent ego'd a fck... i just said that he posted the 1on1 vs me, and when he said he pwned me did i start ego? i just said ok. And maybe he doesn't ego around you, but he has ego'd around me and he has ego'd ALOT more... you got a problem with me or something, cuz everytime i say... you act all cold and sht whislt im trying to be nice, and then when i say i can get free g coins... you start to get all exited(very nice to treat and old eden member) I thought i still was a small part of eden, but it doesn't seem like that... so ill GTFO frmo this forum. Nice knowing all.

My ''owned you b!gt1me''-post was sarcasm, as you could see the other replies.

Also wanted to point out, when saying Eden, i mean most members and admins know that I have ego'd.

Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ando Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:53 pm

and then when i say i can get free g coins... you start to get all exited

I do that with everyone, that's not new.
Ando
Ando
Eden Leader
Eden Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunster Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Ando wrote:
and then when i say i can get free g coins... you start to get all exited

I do that with everyone, that's not new.

Stop being a jew then, stop playing the game or buy g coins yourself. Stop putting a fake smile for prems you whore..
Bunster
Bunster
Old member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunster Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Warrior wrote:
PoizeN wrote:

Also wanted to point out, when saying Eden, i mean most members and admins know that I have ego'd.

I know it was sarcasm... But even for ego people.. they wouldve said "1on1 noob?" which i didnt..
Bunster
Bunster
Old member

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:02 pm

PoizeN wrote:
Warrior wrote:
PoizeN wrote:

I know it was sarcasm... But even for ego people.. they wouldve said "1on1 noob?" which i didnt..
I got to give you that one.

Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunster Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Thank you.
BUT 1ON1 NOOB I FUX DROP YOU NOW!! ...

^hope you understand lol Razz
Bunster
Bunster