Eden Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ijji gunz launcher (much better than reactor)

4 posters

Go down

Ijji gunz launcher (much better than reactor) Empty Ijji gunz launcher (much better than reactor)

Post by yawn Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Why should you use it:
yawn wrote:
-You dont have to close anything after gunz starts so that you dont get screen lagg (unlike reactor);
-It updates the game the same way ijji does;
-It's keylogger FREE;
-You can inject dll's with it aswell :b

How to use it:

-Extract ijji Gunz Launcher to your gunz folder (eventually make a shortcut to your games folder);
-Enter your UserID and Password, (eventually check Remember me) and then hit Authenticate;
-After authenticating, press Update and let it update (it checks if there are new updates and if there are, it updates by itself);
-Launch GunZ can be clicked now and after clicked the game will start normally.

Note: To inject a dll, simply press Dll Injection, Add Dll's, choose the dll(s) you want to inject and close it on the "x" button.

Credits to ----- Wizkid ----- for making this launcher.
The original thread can be found here: http://www.sourced.me/forum/showthread.php?t=738

Don't forget to +rep me :]
yawn
yawn
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Ijji gunz launcher (much better than reactor) Empty Re: Ijji gunz launcher (much better than reactor)

Post by yawn Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Sticky this thread plz :]
yawn
yawn
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Ijji gunz launcher (much better than reactor) Empty Re: Ijji gunz launcher (much better than reactor)

Post by Warrior Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:51 pm

I aint getting lag with reactor..?

Warrior
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by yawn Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:52 pm

If you close the reactor your game runs faster .

+ this gunz launcher takes like half the time reactor needs to start the game .

Just sayin'
yawn
yawn
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:53 pm

can u post download link?? cause the first link u posted i must register and i dont want Very Happy
Edo
Edo
Caporal
Caporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeriox Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Seriously ( not saying it is but)
I do programming as a hobby and you can`t say there no keylocker in it since a keylocker diggs into a kernel ( every single programmed/developed.
saves and records all your hits. ( the things you type ).
All the programmer has to do is edit his kernel to a B[cout]//Doc. .
then he will have your account details.
There is no Official keylocker detection system since remember me actually key loggs your hits..
Just take 10 seconds off your time to close ijji reactor/optimezer and your done in my oppinion the safest way.

I`m not saying this kernel is build in this but i am saying it could be so even iff you use it for 5 months without problems ( he might just no be interested in your account )
I got allot of prem sets on my accounts wich is my reason not to use these thinks ( exept iff i make one myself )

I can prove to you that there is a keylocker btw coase it auto loggs to the ijji server ( allowing you to update ) * THIS MEENS HE SENDS YOUR KEY HITS TO A WEBSITE WHO KNOWS IFF HE~S ALSO SENDING IT TO HIMSELF )

Again im not saying it`s not safe but iff you got allot off prems i suggest you not to use this...

Read ijji forums a bit more i bet there over 150+ posts regarding to the use of Custum Launchers.
Azeriox
Azeriox
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://azeriox.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by yawn Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Edo wrote:can u post download link?? cause the first link u posted i must register and i dont want Very Happy
You dont need to register, you just need to press the link I wrote, when the new window appears, press on the link and after pressing the link, there's a Slow Download button .

Press it .
yawn
yawn
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by yawn Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Azeriox wrote:Seriously ( not saying it is but)
I do programming as a hobby and you can`t say there no keylocker in it since a keylocker diggs into a kernel ( every single programmed/developed.
saves and records all your hits. ( the things you type ).
All the programmer has to do is edit his kernel to a B[cout]//Doc. .
then he will have your account details.
There is no Official keylocker detection system since remember me actually key loggs your hits..
Just take 10 seconds off your time to close ijji reactor/optimezer and your done in my oppinion the safest way.

I`m not saying this kernel is build in this but i am saying it could be so even iff you use it for 5 months without problems ( he might just no be interested in your account )
I got allot of prem sets on my accounts wich is my reason not to use these thinks ( exept iff i make one myself )

I can prove to you that there is a keylocker btw coase it auto loggs to the ijji server ( allowing you to update ) * THIS MEENS HE SENDS YOUR KEY HITS TO A WEBSITE WHO KNOWS IFF HE~S ALSO SENDING IT TO HIMSELF )

Again im not saying it`s not safe but iff you got allot off prems i suggest you not to use this...

Read ijji forums a bit more i bet there over 150+ posts regarding to the use of Custum Launchers.

I know what that is, my account has a worth of +150€ .
But I kinda trust the launcher maker, he's the new owner of EU Gunz and he's harmless :b
yawn
yawn
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeriox Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:49 am

Ahh i diden`t know that:) Well then i think you could use it Razz Yet i won`t i invested to much money to risk 10 seconds a day xD
Azeriox
Azeriox
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://azeriox.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down