Eden Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syncrosizer

+2
Ward
MasterAlex
6 posters

Go down

Syncrosizer Empty Syncrosizer

Post by MasterAlex Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:08 am

Hi everybody,

I'm Alex, 19 years old. Thats pretty much it lol! IGN Syncrosizer, b4 name change H4rk0nn3n. The Nick i started with in 2006 (i think...well as ijji came out, i didnt play iGunz) was Orcin but no1 remembers it cuz we were all noobs and no1 gave a damn. I'm from Germany and the clan i was in the longest was Indivirtual. There was no other clan i rly liked after that one. Sometimes there are some cool guys but someones ego always ruins a clan and then I mostly stayed clanless. Oh i have to mention my first and best clan ever!!! NekoKawaii from 2007 i think! LOL It was the funniest clan ever and we were all such a huge fans of Magicians back then haha.
Okay so Ward added me. I don't even know why lol. I wanted to be in this clan so long ago but ye never got invited and i actually knew Eden doesnt recruit anymore but I guess I got lucky ^.^

I have 4 GunZ Vids on youtube and just noticed that im not allowed to post links as a new member of this forum for 7 days. I dont want to change my whole text now so if you wanna see them just type "Harkonnen IJJI GunZ 3: Forever" for example. Thats my last video and the best. From this one you can go to my channel and check my other videos out Wink

My first vid is pretty cool i think. The second one is a huge piece of sh*t. The third one is just an intro as i noticed the song is not good for a frag movie. And my last video is the best. It has almost 2.000 views lol! So if you dont rly wanna watch them all just watch the last one. The quality is a little weird... but i hope you dont mind.
Ok this message is getting too long. I hope i mentioned the most important things. It's great to be in this clan and I hope I'll see as much of you as possible around gunz even tho most of you are inactive! Thanks Smile
MasterAlex
MasterAlex

Back to top Go down

Syncrosizer Empty Re: Syncrosizer

Post by Ward Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:25 am

Welcome again.
Ward
Ward
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Syncrosizer Empty Re: Syncrosizer